Bgo Casino Review — See How Experts Rate the Games & Bonuses
bgo is an iGaming site that can easily excite you. This online venue packs over 1,300 games, with one-tenth of them boasting progressive jackpot prizes. With a little luck, one can claim up to 500 Slot spins through the welcome offer, while banking is completely free of any fees.
- Gigantic selection of progressive jackpot slots
- Exciting table games
- Licensed operator with no banking fees
The minimum initial qualifying deposit is £10
Up to 500 Slot spins
Given these features, it’s no wonder that bgo casino has attracted the attention of many UK players. However, our experts know that there are many other factors that contribute to an overall great gaming experience. If you’re wondering whether this is the right place for you, read on! We’ll give you a detailed breakdown of bgo’s crucial areas and discuss their pros and cons along the way.
How to Register and Play at bgo Casino UK
We’re beginning with a quick guide to the registration and bonus redemption processes, the primary stages for each new player. Don’t feel obliged to start now; you can always decide whether you want to sign up after checking out our bgo casino review. Let’s begin:
- Click on the “get bonus” button above this section. You’ll be directed to the venue’s official home page. From there, locate and tap on the green “Join Now” bar at the top.
- You’ll see a new page where you’ll have to enter personal information. This includes your names, gender, birthdate, email & password, and mobile number. Once you enter the postcode, an option to find your address will appear. You can either use it or enter your details manually.
- Once everything is set up, read & agree to the T&Cs, and decide whether you’d like to receive offers and promotions from bgo casino UK.
Your account is now created. The above data is required by law, so every licensed British gaming site will ask for it. We have to note that bgo’s process is relatively straightforward, but, expectedly, you will need to confirm your ID and payment method before withdrawing for the first time.
The Games of bgo Casino
This operator knows the importance of proper entertainment. Its gaming selection is varied, inclusive, and bursting with more than 1300 releases. Regardless of your preferences and budget, you are sure to find something suitable at bgo casino. More than 95% of the games on offer are either slots or live dealer streams, so we have prepared dedicated sections for these two categories. Here, we’ll discuss the remaining 5%.
There are RNG tables on offer. You’ll either have to use the search tab to find them or scroll down the main page and find the “Table and Cards” category. These titles come from Playtech, one of the best developers in this genre. The card game selection includes the traditional “Premium” and “Perfect Blackjack” plus multiple exotic versions such as “Switch” and the side bet-rich “All Bets” iteration. Only one baccarat variant is present, and we didn’t see any pokers, excluding one video poker release. Thus, if you’re looking for more variety, check out the bgo Live casino.
On the bright side, European, French, and American Roulette are available, and so are over 10 instant win games such as scratchcards and pull tabs. This house is also quite big on virtual sports simulations and bingo, which have separate tabs at the top. If you like these type of games, make sure to check out the promotions for dedicated offers.
Possibly the Best Slot Selection in the UK
So, why do we think that this site might be the best place for slot fans? For starters, you have 1,200+ of them readily accessible within a few clicks. The sheer size of this gargantuan collection makes it tough to describe and even tougher to play through. At bgo casino UK, it will take you nearly 4 years to go through each title if you try a new one each day. And it’s not just the quantity, either; the venue is packed to the rafters with software coming from the best developers in the business.
To make a long story short, there’s a big chance that your favourite slots are present at bgo, whatever they might be. If this abundance confuses you, you can always check out the “New”, “Top Games”, and “bgo Favourites” tabs to quickly locate fantastic reel machines. Some of the top picks of our bgo casino review team include “Wolf Gold”, “Blood Suckers”, and “Dead or Alive 2”. We also noticed a few thrilling exclusives such as “The Perfect Heist”.
The progressive jackpot category is what impressed us the most. You can enjoy over 140 Slots that belong to multiple pooled prize networks. You have Red Tiger’s entire “Daily Jackpot” portfolio, Playtech millionaire makers like “Jackpot Giant” and the “DC Superheroes” and “Age of the Gods” franchises, NetEnt’s “Divine Fortune”, and Microgaming’s legendary “Mega Moolah” series.
Step inside the bgo Live Casino
We’re quite happy with the live dealer lobby of this operator. Instead of jumping on the Evolution Gaming bandwagon, the bgo Live casino is powered by Playtech Live. These streams are like a breath of fresh air given Evolution’s dominance in the sector, and their quality is arguably just as good.
We went through each major class of live streams and prepared summaries that will give you an idea of what to expect:
- Roulette — The usual European, American, and French iterations are supplemented by three exciting versions with extra bets and payouts. The first is called “Age of the Gods” and includes four progressive jackpots and a bonus bet where you can trigger a mini game with a 300:1 maximum reward. “Spread Bet Roulette” is another staple of bgo casino. It includes an inner wheel with additional numbers that allows for extra wagering options. Lastly, we have the “Quantum” kind, which favours straight-up bets, as single numbers can be boosted with payouts of 500:1. There are several “Auto” versions and multiple themed rooms for UK, Brazilian, Hindi, German, Turkish, and Greek customers.
- Blackjack — Most tables observe the traditional Vegas Strip rules and can host up to 7 active players. We noticed a “Quantum” variation that adds multipliers to random cards, one-to-many rooms where the majority decides how to play a single community hand, and “Sette E Mezzo”, an Italian take on the classic game of 21. The most side bet-rich stream in the bgo Live casino is “All Bets Blackjack”, which includes 6 optional wagers.
- Game Shows — This tab is an amalgamation of several genres. You have live slots, which are community streams where you spin together with other players, a branded “Deal or No Deal” lotto broadcast, “Spin a Win”, “Sic Bo”, and “Hi-Lo”.
- Baccarat — Around 15 sessions with loads of side bets. Regular Baccarat is complemented by no commission, speed, and 7-seat versions. You can also try “Dragon Tiger”, which is more like Hi-Lo, as only one card is dealt on the player/banker side.
- Poker — You have a choice of 3 streams: “Casino Stud”, “3-Card Brag”, and “Casino Hold ’em”. The first also packs a jackpot worth nearly £400,000 at the time of writing.
Our Impressions from bgo Casino on Mobile
Mobile play is fully supported by this venue. In fact, you have two choices — you can either download the bgo casino app for iOS or Android or access the website the same way you would on a computer. Let’s start with the apps. The downloadable software is available on both app stores, but the iOS version has a somewhat confusing “Live Casino” in its title. Don’t worry; you’ll still get access to the entire game library, including slots and other RNG products. The applications are easy to navigate and include a fully-fledged account dashboard.
However, we still prefer playing on the website. It doesn’t take away any space, all the new games are added instantly, and the design is super functional, adapting seamlessly to any screen size. If you want the bgo casino mobile site to feel just like an app, you can create a shortcut to the webpage on your home screen.
Powered by All the Best Software Suppliers
bgo is one of those operators that initially relied entirely on Playtech’s software platform. This approach was also adopted by several other big names in the industry such as MansionCasino, Casino.com, bet365, and Ladbrokes. As time passed by, the venue expanded its library with the work of other excellent providers such as NetEnt, Red Tiger, Blueprint Gaming, Play’n GO, and Microgaming.
Nowadays, more than 20 developers are represented on the bgo casino app & website. Most of them have been picked for their slots, but some like Realistic Games also contribute with speciality and instant win releases. Every supplier encountered by our experts was well-known, licensed, and tested for fairness.
A Breakdown of the bgo Casino Bonus Section
When it comes to promotions, the house seems to favour slot players. This isn’t surprising given that so many of the available games are reel machines, but we would have appreciated a few offers for the live casino. Players can pick between two welcome deals and then follow it up with reoccurring offers & promotional campaigns.
Tournaments are also a big part of the bgo casino experience, while customers can receive additional perks through the loyalty program. Let’s move on to exploring the most attractive bonuses in detail.
Test Your Luck with the Welcome Offers
Before making your first payment, it’s a good idea to determine which new player incentive is most suitable for you. On one side, you can take a spin on the “Mega Wheel”, which can get you between 20 and 500 spins on the “Twin Spin” slot. This one doesn’t require any bgo promo code, so all you need to do is deposit £10.
Alternatively, if you fancy virtual sports, you could type in the coupon SPORTS on your initial transfer and wager £10 on one of these simulation games. Afterwards, you’ll enter a “Pick a Box” game where you can win promo funds up to £50.
Whichever path you choose, it’s important to remember that every bgo casino sign up offer comes with terms that will need to be fulfilled before you cash out. The most important ones include:
- The minimum qualifying deposit is £10, but you can transfer a larger sum if you desire. Skrill and NETELLER payments aren’t accepted.
- Each free spin is worth £0.50. This value is great compared to most other gaming sites.
- On the other hand, any bonus or free spin earnings must be wagered a multiple of 65 times before you can withdraw your winnings, which won’t be easy.
- The maximum amount you can take out after completing the rollover is capped at £150 or £8 per 10 spins.
- The bgo casino welcome bonus spins expire after 24 hours while the promo funds have a 7-day expiry period.
- Only a select number of slots are compatible with the promotion. Playing anything else will contribute 0% towards the wagering requirements. Check out the updated list in the T&Cs of these offers.
Tournaments, Reoccurring Bonuses, and the Loyalty Programme
You can also take a spin on the “Mega Wheel” after your initial deposit. In fact, these follow-up promotions usually come with even bigger free spin jackpots, but their validity period is only 7 days. Keep an eye out for special codes at the top of the home page.
We didn’t notice daily or weekly promotions that are always there for regular players, but bgo does come up with seasonal campaigns themed around big holidays like St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Christmas. The venue also loves to stir up the competitive spirit of players by regularly hosting slot tournaments where bgo free spins, cash, or prizes like TVs, phones, and other tech gear can be won. More information about these tourneys can be found in the “Promotions” tab or by clicking directly on the “Tournaments” button.
Lastly, let’s cover “The Rewards Hub”, which is how this operator calls its loyalty club. In a nutshell, you can opt-in for free and then proceed to make real-money wagers. Your activity throughout the week will be tracked with the use of points. On the following Monday, you’ll receive a weekly reward such as slot spins or promo funds that are akin to a casino no deposit bonus. What’s cool is that these spins have a much more palatable x20 rollover. You can climb through the four ranks to receive better and better rewards such as faster withdrawals, birthday gifts, a personal account manager, and so on.
The Payment Options at bgo: Withdrawal Time, Banking Limits, and More
Every respectable gaming site should make banking easy for its customers. We’re happy to report that bgo presents a wide range of popular and secure payment methods to UK players. You’ll be able to deposit with the following services:
- Debit cards — Visa & Mastercard
- e-Wallets — PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER
- Pre-paid vouchers — paysafecard
You can find these options in the “Deposit” tab, which appears after you complete the bgo casino login procedure. The money goes through instantly and isn’t charged with any fees. The minimum payment you can make is £10 while the maximum is method-specific. The below table contains more useful information about the minimum/maximum values.
As for withdrawals, you’ll be able to take out a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £60,000 per day. The relevant section might allow up to £20,000, but you can make up to three such requests daily. Again, you won’t incur any fees on the side of the casino. The bgo withdrawal time can take up to 5 business days, but e-Wallet transfers are faster and usually completed within 1-2 business days.
|Payment Method||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal|
Useful Information about Licensing, Security, and Customer Support
This site is owned by BGO Entertainment Ltd., a company that’s based in Alderney. This firm also manages other gambling establishments like Vegas Luck, Chilli casino, and Powerspins.com. In addition to holding a license from the local Alderney Gambling Control Commission, bgo has a permit from the UKGC(license #39533). In other words, you have two government organisations keeping a close eye on the website, which guarantees fair play.
bgo casino UK is audited by independent testing laboratories as part of its regulatory commitments and works with GAMSTOP, GamCare, and other responsible gambling institutions to provide tools and support for at-risk players. SSL encryption technology is used to safeguard the transfer of payments and data. Your information is stored in firewall-protected servers and isn’t shared with third parties.
The customer support is one of the few weak links that we found. Don’t get us wrong, the representatives are quite capable, but the trouble is that the team isn’t available 24/7. You can write an email to [email protected] at any time, but live chat is only online between 12 PM and 7 PM from Monday to Sunday. In other words, you won’t be able to receive instant support at bgo casino if you play during mornings or evenings.
Weighing up the Pros and Cons
bgo is a well-rounded operator with a solid entertainment package. It does have a couple of weak sides that you have to consider. These are the high wagering requirements on certain bonuses and the fact that customer support won’t be there for you around the clock. If you can live with that, the benefits will certainly keep you coming back for more. These include:
- Over 1,300 games and many progressive jackpot titles
- Fast, free, and convenient banking
- Great live dealer lobby
- Strong licensing & security measures
The time has come for you to decide. If you’d like to have a crack at winning some awesome prizes, claim your bgo sign-up offer by registering through this page. Good luck!